It is really unfortunate that you are getting error code 014 11 on your Roku device. Well, we can understand how frustrating you are feeling right now. You will be glad to know that you don’t have to worry about it. Here we are giving the best and dedicated solution. In case, you’ve already followed the below steps or it will not work for you then we recommend you check the dedicated solution that we have given at the end of this article. You can use the resource to get help on any Roku related problems like Roku TV link code, Roku errors, and much more.
What is Roku TV Error Code 014 11?
You will get Roku TV error code 014 11 when your Roku TV fails to connect with the network you are using. You don’t need to worry about this error as it is quite normal. If your internet is not working then you need to contact your internet service provider. Just in case your internet is already working then a quick reboot might fix the issue. If not then you can follow the below troubleshooting guide to fix the problem.
How to Fix Roku TV Error Code 014 11
To establish a connection with your Wi-Fi or wireless network you need to follow the below procedure. Make sure you follow all the steps without skipping anything.
- First of all, start with turning on your Roku TV.
- Tap on the Home button and go to Settings. You will find it on the menu list.
- Next, tap on the Network option that you will find in the Settings list.
- From here you need to tap on Wireless option. You will find it under the Setup connection section.
- Your device will start searching for available networks that are available in the range.
- When the search is complete it will show you the list of wireless networks that are available to connect
- Select your network and enter your password to connect. Double check the password.
- Just in case your Wi-Fi network is not showing or you are not able to find your network name then simply tap on the Scan button.
- Make sure your modem is on and it has a working internet. Select your network and enter your password to proceed.
- You will get a confirmation message on the Roku TV screen.
What this process will do is, it will start searching for the latest software update that will fix the Roku TV error Code 014 11.
Make sure you don’t interrupt the download process. Depending on the speed of your internet connection it may take some time. Have some patience and wait for the download to complete.
Follow the installation process and enjoy your favorites without any disturbance.
Well, that is unfortunate. Even after following the above guide if you are still getting error then the best you can do is take the help of a dedicated expert. An expert will help you with some advanced settings. We recommend you to call +1-(866) 819-3021. A dedicated Roku expert will help you and the best thing is you just need to follow the instruction over the phone. No need to send your device anywhere.